• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
  3. How to use Skill Scrolls!!! (be specific pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!)

User Info: Dg_617

Dg_617
11 years ago#1
Im... getting... des...perate... help... me...
I'm a Dragon Knight... FEAR ME!

User Info: Prometheusx303

Prometheusx303
11 years ago#2
Do you mean Weapon Scrolls? I've never heard of Skill Scrolls before.

Dg_617
11 years ago#3
yeah those... my bad... typo
*sigh* I'm a 2 story tall, fire-breathing dragon... why do you knights even bother... just leave... I'll let you... -Dg_617

User Info: RogerHuxley

RogerHuxley
11 years ago#4
You equip them -_-
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o30/Blitser_2007/RogerHuxley-1.swf
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6686/majorepicnessfy0.jpg

Prometheusx303
11 years ago#5
And they boost Weapon/Weapon Skill Proficiency to A - 20, the lowest of the A range.

Dg_617
11 years ago#6
k... expanding the question... how long will it take for them to work then? since i tried that...
and a list of what i have tried:
*equipped it to a character
*used from items (and inventory {in fight})
obviously enough... they didnt work... if you say {equipped them} please be specific...
*sigh* I'm a 2 story tall, fire-breathing dragon... why do you knights even bother... just leave... I'll let you... -Dg_617

Prometheusx303
11 years ago#7
1) Go the "equip" menu
2) Select an accessory slot on a character
3) Select the Weapon Scroll

It is now equipped. They always work when equipped. I'm not sure what you mean by "work." As long as the Scroll is still equipped, go to the status menu and press square a few times until you see the Weapon Proficiency screen. For the weapon type the scroll is for, that weapon Proficiency should say "A."

Dg_617
11 years ago#8
Oh i see... (god... some little lier out there is about to get his @$$ kicked for tellin me it did something else...)

Dg_617
11 years ago#9
oh btw.. thank you all... your advice helped alot... thnx again
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
  3. How to use Skill Scrolls!!! (be specific pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!)
  • Topic Archived