This game isn't bad, but it isn't Turok either...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Turok
  3. This game isn't bad, but it isn't Turok either...

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
6 years ago#1
I remember Turok Dinosaur Hunter for the N64. My mom wouldn't buy it for me because of the blood and gore. But I was able to get a copy from blockbuster going with my grandma who didn't know about the game. I hide that game for the next week and only played it while my mom was a work; but i have so many found memories.

Military soldiers, primitive tribal men, robots, giant bugs, aliens, and of course dinosaurs. But best of all were the; giant cybernetic alien enhanced dinosaurs with military soldiers riding them.

I understand where they were coming from making this game and all in all i enjoyed this game quite a bit. But Turok doesn't need a plot that makes sense. It needs big enemies and even bigger guns to shoot them with.

I really hope all 3 of the original turok games get released on VC or X-Box live.
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Mass Effect 2, Gears of War 2, Skyrim
  1. Boards
  2. Turok
  3. This game isn't bad, but it isn't Turok either...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived