Split screen free roam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Driver: San Francisco
  3. Split screen free roam?

User Info: jamieeng

jamieeng
6 years ago#1
Can you play split screen free roam?
PSN: jamiemb

User Info: nuclearwinter85

nuclearwinter85
6 years ago#2

yes. but sadly there's only about 15 different vehicles to choose from while playing split screen so it gets really boring really fast. but it's a blast for the first 15 minutes or so, lol

User Info: weatherfox

weatherfox
6 years ago#3
well that depends where you pick. Each section has different cars, but yea its limited compared to single player. Still a blast though

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
6 years ago#4
Using SHIFT while doing 2 player is cool you can quickly catch up with each other when you get separated or to catch the other off guard.
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.

User Info: OptionalMaster

OptionalMaster
6 years ago#5
The game actually just randomizes the car selection everytime you go on. I have gotten different cars everytime, I like it when you get the firetruck and the ramp truck at the same time.
Not everyone has a signature like this.
PSN: JoeBoo1337

User Info: nuclearwinter85

nuclearwinter85
6 years ago#6

OptionalMaster posted...
The game actually just randomizes the car selection everytime you go on. I have gotten different cars everytime, I like it when you get the firetruck and the ramp truck at the same time.
---
Not everyone has a signature like this.
PSN: JoeBoo1337

hmm, i've always gotten the same vehicles every time. but speaking of ramp trucks, my friend and i always get 2 ramp trucks and play leap frog with them, lol

(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Driver: San Francisco
  3. Split screen free roam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived