Attribute descriptions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Snappleflakes

Snappleflakes
4 years ago#1
Hey everyone, I'm just wondering what the ALL, F, B and all those mean in the attributes column of the attack lists. I've realized that when fighting Volkruss units, any B attacks are absorbed, so I'm assuming B means energy attacks. What about the rest?

User Info: BassGSnewtype

BassGSnewtype
4 years ago#2
F types are needed to use Maximum Break, ALL attacks as the name suggests are attacks that can hit all members of a pair, ALLW are attacks that can hit 2 pairs at once.
I'm sorry, who the hell are you?
PISSED OFF!!!

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
4 years ago#3
Snappleflakes posted...
I've realized that when fighting Volkruss units, any B attacks are absorbed, so I'm assuming B means energy attacks

Well, "Beam". It's a holdover from Gundam.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: ssjfozz

ssjfozz
4 years ago#4
And in case you wondering "M" means Missle, some grunt units and some of your own have Missle Disruption abilties that make missle attack completely miss.

Also anything with "B" (as it is Beam) won't work underwater and will only do 10 damage to units that are underwater (unless you use a Adapter of some sort).
Little kids driving carts downhill with hilarious results. Check at 1:08 for best crash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HB0wyvXFeg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived