• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner
  3. just starting. Any tips? question about fusion

User Info: kenshindono

kenshindono
8 years ago#1
about to start playing this game for real after just screwing around with the characters i didn't plan on picking (the loud mouthed jerk and the blonde ditz) Im gonna play for real with the quiet guy and the hot tribal looking girl now but was wondering if there were any good tips or things i should know/look out for while playing. Like any easy money tricks realy on, or important choices, ect.

I.E. Im not really sure how monster amagalmy and fusion really work from the bit i played. Is it better to capture extra monsters for fusion? If I do should i bother leveling them up or is level unimportant? If i captured some extra catepillers early on can i fuse those later for their heal or anything like that into other monsters or does it not work that way?

As far as actual fusion/evolution. I glanced at the FAQ but its confusing. It mentions you effect the evolution by what type of stones you use in amagalgamy, but it doesn't make much sense. Heres an exerpt:
To show you an example, let us say that you have a Baby Wyvern Monster. If you want to evolve this Baby Wyvern into a Fire Wyvern, you must use 5 Fire Quartz and 10 other Quartz stones of your own choice during fusion. If you want the Baby Wyvern to evolve into a Dark Wyvern instead, use 5 Dark Quartz and 10 other Quartz stones of your own choice. This should make Fusion Amalgamy pretty clear.

it says 5 fire quartz and 10 other quartz stones to evolve to fire.. but hows that work? If you used say, 5 fire quarts and 8 ice and 2 wind, wouldn't it evolve into ice since you used more ice? I was hoping someone could explain this better before i just waste a bunch of stones.
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is we all die"-Jade/TOA
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner
  3. just starting. Any tips? question about fusion
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A