• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
  3. I know this was gonna be a reimagining but was inafune gonna change SPOILERS

User Info: YAMI_ANUBIS_X

YAMI_ANUBIS_X
9 years ago#1
The storyline to the point that Sigma was no longer gonna be the main villain and die in 1 for good cause as you may have noticed Megaman games after X series uses new main villains like legends, ZX, MMBN, Zero, I don't know about star force but from what I can tell about maverick hunter x, the storyline is interesting and would have been more interested if he released the damn script for future games since you know, I doubt capcoms gonna do the rest of them and he is gone.

X has unlimited power but yet we may never know the plans inafune had for X, Vile and Zero, I think vile was gonna come back in 2 and not just 3 and be X adversary, like in 3, he even admits he is gonna keep coming back for X but never did til 8.

Anyone think this game has an actual good storyline compared to the originals lazy ass, Sigma is a virus storyline.
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX

User Info: Lord_Vader

Lord_Vader
9 years ago#2
Periods are your friend.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
  3. I know this was gonna be a reimagining but was inafune gonna change SPOILERS
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A