yo. about "character recruited" codes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden V
  3. yo. about "character recruited" codes?

User Info: adyatma

adyatma
8 months ago#1
yo. i wanna ask. does character recruited codes really recruit the character or only make the character playable so we could put them in party?

because when i activated it, for example recruit jeane the hot rune mistress, the rune shop in my castle still not opened yet. and she still stayed on lelcar town.

User Info: KFCrispy

KFCrispy
7 months ago#2
it's very possible her rune shop will only open in the castle after a certain point in the game.
another possibility is when you normally recruit Jeane in the game, there is a separate value switched on to enable the castle shop-- that would mean the code to set the recruitment status to 1 is not doing the game's full process for recruiting her, and you'd either have to find out how to set the rune shop status to the right value or un-recruit her and recruit her through the game the normal way.
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden V
  3. yo. about "character recruited" codes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived