• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: U29103987

U29103987
7 years ago#1
I've finally beaten Goku Makaimura Kai. Oh yeah! Life stock B, total play time about 4 hours.

That last boss was a real son of a B. After reaching him with the gold armor, I realized that I couldn't do it, and decided to restart stage 5 from the very beginning, just so I could get the purple armor (in the very first room), because I realized that having charged-up weapons was the key to winning.

Then I had to play through the entirety of stage 5 without getting hit once, which was a REAL pain (going back to the title screen after each hit is not fun). For the bosses, I took the right door both times (so, the tornado cyclops guy first, and then the giant bug second).

Then I finally reached Hades, and. played strategically during his first form. He knocked the floor down... and I took his 2nd form out strategically once again. When the 3rd form rolled around... I just held up and slammed the square button like a madman! BOOM! Success. That explosion was beautiful.

"Congratulations for Complete
You are Great Player"

When they said they were making GMK closer to the original games, I guess they really meant it.

The end.

User Info: george costanza

george costanza
7 years ago#2
Good job man. I want to play Kai again but I'm stuck with Ult. on the Vita. I swear one day Ill give changing the shop region a shot and give it another playthru.
3DS Code 1805-2172-2443
PS3 GeorgeCostanza

User Info: U29103987

U29103987
7 years ago#3
I don't believe it. Someone actually replied! :O

User Info: psofanatic09

psofanatic09
7 years ago#4
Is this import friendly? I really want to play this version, but I'm clueless about importing. I see there's a Japan version and an Asia version, should I be looking to get one over the other? Is one more import friendly than the other?

User Info: george costanza

george costanza
7 years ago#5
The in game text is in Japanese I believe but the gameplay is changed to be like the original. Pick up either the Asian or Japanese version and have a great time with this ass kicker of a game.
3DS Code 1805-2172-2443
PS3 GeorgeCostanza
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A