• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins
  3. Ghost and Goblins Online: any chance to see this game released in Occident?

User Info: PLUG-28

PLUG-28
8 years ago#1
Some days ago I learn about Ghost´n Goblins Online (Makaimura Online/ Magyechon Online).
It´is a 2.5D side scrolling game for PC with RpG elements made for the Korean market.

As a big fan of the Ghost´n Goblins series (Ghouls´n Ghosts and Ultimate Ghouls´n Goblins are my favourites) I will love to see this game released over here.

Is there any chance to see this game released in Occident?

In G´nG Online you don´t play as Arthur, instead you choose between three classes, warrior (wich you can custom to look like Arthur), archer or sorcerer.
Many of the iconic enemies of the saga reappear, like Red arremer, the zombies, the cyclops from the original G´nG, the man eating plants, the wraiths from (Ultimate G´nG), etc...
The magical transformations into frog, old man, chicken, etc are present too as well as the famous melody.

Here you can see some gameplay videos:

- Intro & Tutorial: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI3tAwAZnUs&list...

- Cementery: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZd6gySFVLw&list...

- Cavern: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbwrHMnW69Q&list...

Trailer 1:www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTRRIsKRg6w&list...

Trailer 2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=rexy0wWEGsw&list...

I hope Capcom will eventually release this game in Europe and USA because I think it would be a waste otherwise.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins
  3. Ghost and Goblins Online: any chance to see this game released in Occident?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A