• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins
  3. Great Spot to Farm Points

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
8 years ago#1
Weapon: BOMB
Area: 2-1

Technique: You must get to the hallway where rows of flying monsters fly just barely over your head and three jumping/shield skeleton heads fall. If you stand to the LEFT of the entrance you can lob bombs at the skeleton heads and throw bombs at the stream of flying monsters. When you kill ALL the flying monsters (2-3 bombs or 1 powered up bomb in the middle) you get 1,000 pts bonus. Careful not to pick up any weapon treasures, it's easy to get upgraded armor and sometimes 500pt bags but be careful not to venture into the hallway and accidentally kill a skeleton that drops a whip or other. Do this until the counter runs down then WARP to 1-2 and run through the level to SAVE the game or 1-1 if that's easier for you. I've been netting about 250,000 each time, I'm up to 1,750,000pts on Normal mode (no idea if you get more points on Novice). I also just saw that I need 5 MILLION to get the armor upgrade and 7 MILLION for the magic, guess I'll be here for awhile, maybe I'll get the 30 lives by then, I'm up to 7 now.

User Info: Manowarrior35

Manowarrior35
8 years ago#2
I made it to 5,000,000 and I have 20 lives (died a few times in 1-2 by those leech things grabbing me in the middle of a jump). Next target: 7,000,000 then 30 lives. Then I'll go hunt for the last 4 rings and get the good ending. But farming is going well I can get almost 300,000 pts in 10 minutes if I rush to the spot in 2-1.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins
  3. Great Spot to Farm Points
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A