• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins
  3. Finished standard mode with 22 rings

User Info: LeoRuoska

LeoRuoska
11 years ago#1
Well, I did it. I feel less satisfied than I ought to. I mean it was the hardest game after Nethack that I've beat and I did it. Seeing how I still need to get 11 more rings and how I didn't even do it on Ultimate difficulty I feel like a wuss..even tho 99% of gamers wouldn't ever bother with anything as difficult as UGnG on Standard.

I tried Ultimate briefly but starting from the beginning and only getting two hit points is too much. Not to mention the extra enemies...it's just too much.

I finished the first three cups on Master Class in F-Zero GX so I do have something like a history with difficult games :) UGnG is a great game nonetheless :) I guess I'm getting old or something but I never felt like trashing the PSP or anything. I'd just power down and do something else and try again the next day. No mad curses or fits of anger. Could be that the game isn't particularly cheap but more like extremely challenging. I never felt like it couldn't be done, just that I'd need to try one more time.

User Info: VOIDxZERO

VOIDxZERO
11 years ago#2
Congratulations. I've just started Novice recently and I'm already overwhelmed on the Castle of Death, struggling to keep up my lives. And I don't think I'll be willing to spend a ton of time farming up lives on the previous levels, since I have a ton of other games to play, so I guess I'll be skipping this for now. It was fun and worth playing, though.

User Info: SkelionPowalski

SkelionPowalski
11 years ago#3
I have unlimited lives and maximum points on Ultimate mode, but I still can't find the last few rings since the FAQ that douche made sucks so hard.
http://i46.tinypic.com/2ztgdjo.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins
  3. Finished standard mode with 22 rings
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A