• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins
  3. How to proceed in 3-1?

User Info: LeoRuoska

LeoRuoska
11 years ago#1
I'm stuck in that slimy level. After getting the dragon shield I fly right, switch over to a normal shield so I can jump proper. It seems like a large hall with platforms floating up and down, there's a switch at the bottom right corner which drains the slime so I get the warp staff and the chest but that's it. Seems like a dead end to me, of course it isn't so what do I need to do?

I like this game a lot and I like old skool platformers in general (Castlevania Dracula X, Contra, Mario, Megaman and so on,I was born in the early 80s if that explains anything:) so I'm very happy to own a PSP with the Castlevania and Megaman remakes out too :) It's just that I already finished them.. Maverick Hunter and Powered Up were really, really easy compared to CVDX. Castlevania was very enjoyable and my favorite out all these 2.5D platformers so far. I never could finish even the second level of SGnG on the SNES, I'm surprised to have got as far as 3-1 in UGnG. It's very punishing, but also sort of rewarding. I'm progressing a level every few days ... 2-2 took me a one month break to get back to tho:)

User Info: LeoRuoska

LeoRuoska
11 years ago#2
Oh nvmd I just started watching a playthrough on Youtube and saw the guy floating upwards with the flying shield. That's about when I realized you can use the shield that way too and figured where the level is gonna take me :)
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins
  3. How to proceed in 3-1?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A