• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Tales of the Abyss FAQ v5

User Info: FullMetalMania

FullMetalMania
12 years ago#51
Oh.
State Alchemists do what they're told. Like kick butt.
Fascism: You have two cows. Your government takes both and shoots you.
(message deleted)

FullMetalMania
11 years ago#53
Why in all nine levels of the Inferno has this not been put up yet?...

Help! Luke hit and passed Lv. 30, but he didn't learn Special!
For some reason unknown to anyone but the programmers of the game, Luke won't learn Special until A) He cuts his hair or B) You carry over AD Skills and he starts the game with it.

Quick note: you can't walk into a battle and rip out Radiant Howl immediately after he cuts his hair. He has to actually learn it first.

User Info: 31215214

11 years ago#54
3 question

1. What's the benefit of using the spell cancel? I only see that if the enemy is close then you spell cancel and run to a safe spot.
2. Can Overlimit be canceled?
3. Catalyst weapon increase their attack power if you use the weapon to kill enemy right? However, if you defeat 1000 enemy using Nebilim before doing the quest it won't add up at that time correct? Then what is the atk power after you complete the quest? Start with 0 or 1000?

(Sorry for the bad grammer)
3(C).12(L).15(O).21(U).4(D).

FullMetalMania
11 years ago#55
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: kane99sg

kane99sg
11 years ago#56
1. To be used with Spell Save
2. I dont think so
3. It's according to number of enemies you killed with ANY weapon. After you unlocked the powers, thou the Attack Power will ALWAYS stay at '0', you will see the difference in battles. So, if you kill 1000 enemies before you unlock the powers, the attack power will be 1000 (Displayed as 0 in Equip)
[_7l *|||Cardboard Box (MGS)|||* for CB2008!
l_.l/

FullMetalMania
11 years ago#57
1. Spell Canceling was created to make long combos (usually for soloing). I think it was developed back when ToS was still big. I've never heard of it being used to make room between you and your opponent.
2. No.
3. For the last time, it does not matter what weapon you use to kill monsters, so long as you kill monsters. I could hack the Elven Bow onto Luke and have him kill monsters, I would still add to Nebilim's power.

11 years ago#58
I see... thanks for the answer. However, I still don't understand the use or even concept of Spell Cancel. I'll try it out in battle I guess

11 years ago#59
Another question, does the amount of time an Arte is used affect anything?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Tales of the Abyss FAQ v5
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers