• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Defender
  3. my teacher is lol

User Info: PJ_69

PJ_69
11 years ago#1
I will not reveal his name...lets just call him J. So I am in J's class and I had to do a pamphlet for a final project, I forgot all about it. So the day after it was due I remember, I was in the library for the whole day practicing for a presentation. I made a pamphlet in about two hours. My topic (which he didn't know about) was Anonymous. No, I did not break any of the rules -_-. Anyway, I cram it in his mail box and walk home happy. He calls me up later that night (wtf?) and says "I did not get your pamphlet" I told him I put it in his box. The next day I went to see another teacher and J was in the same room..He wanted to have a talk to me. He said (roughly) "I am worried about you, you and this group of anonymous is scary. You sound like a bunch of teenagers causing harm on the internet. I have a baby now and I am afraid of what she might grow into if she encounters this group. From your pamphlet you sound like a really good hacker" I then say "I am not Anon..." he continues "I think you should get out of this building, go into a college program that will help you be the best hacker you can be! This pamphlet...its really disturbing...I, I ,I, I ,I don't know what to say about it...Really this pamphlet is frightening, you and your group of anonymous sound like a terrible and vicious thing.." He just went on and on...I was laughing so hard in my head.

tl;dr: I forgot to do project. Day after it was due I whipped up quick thing about anon. teacher talked to me about it (was disturbed..etc.). lulz.
  1. Boards
  2. Defender
  3. my teacher is lol
  • Topic Archived