• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Zerard Starship Factory secret

User Info: pendell

pendell
2 months ago#1
I didn't see this spelled out explicitly in walkthrough or quick google search, so I'll write it up here for those interested. There is a secret area of the Zerard Starship factory which is accessible after the factory is cleared. You can see it clearly if you wait until you find every transporter on the planet, which will show this area along with the rest of Zerard.

After you've completed the factory portion of the story , you can go back to Assembly line 1 . Go to the northeast (top right) upper level, where there is a previously sealed door and a woman who will tell you that Daytron employees are being held by renegade robots past that door. There are 6 robots in all, in addition to the normal random encounters.

Enter the area, which is distinct from the rest of the factory by red lighting. You will eventually encounter 3 groups of 2 Assault Walkers each. Just walk around in the area until you encounter them, though there will be encounters with ordinary creatures as well which don't count. Each of the walkers is equipped with a barrier which must be broken by Jaster's barrier break shot or a burning strike technique.

After you have defeated the three groups of assault walkers, three chests will appear in the maze. They will contain a Zenon D pistol for Jaster, A Brave Spirit axe for Deego, and Zeranium Armor for Steve.

It took me awhile to remember where all this was.

Have fun!

Respectfully,

Brian P.

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
2 months ago#2
This is definitely one of the most obscure secrets in the game, because of how little notice there is about it and no reason to ever investigate. Worth noting is that those robots mini-bosses with the barriers can drop Chameleon Particulate earlier than it can generally be obtained or bought in the story.
A beautiful loss is still a loss, and an ugly win is still a win.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Zerard Starship Factory secret
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A