• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Can't use crystals with Kisala's Beach Sandals?

User Info: TreeWolf

TreeWolf
1 year ago#1
Don't know if there's anyone around but Toady won't accept the sandals, Says something like it's too rich for his blood but maybe his big brother can handle it. Anybody around that knows what's going on?
"By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be avenged!" -Tev'meck- of the N.S.E.A. Protector.

User Info: Arneb_Nihal

Arneb_Nihal
1 year ago#2
I think it’s because the sandals can’t be fused, being uniques. It should be a standard answer Toady gives when one tries fusion with unique equipment.
"Unhappy is the land that breeds no hero."
"No, Andrea: Unhappy is the land that needs a hero"

User Info: TreeWolf

TreeWolf
1 year ago#3
Thanks for the quick reply. It seemed to me that it was a setup for something that perhaps they dropped for some reason. Toady says something like "it's too rich for my blood maybe my big brother can handle it." Also, Irc there is no other equipment like this in the game. You can still fuse all of Jaster's Unique swords for example. Once to their final upgrade you can still fuse them with crystals to master their elemental stats. It seems weird, an oversight perhaps?
"By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be avenged!" -Tev'meck- of the N.S.E.A. Protector.

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
1 year ago#4
TreeWolf posted...
Thanks for the quick reply. It seemed to me that it was a setup for something that perhaps they dropped for some reason. Toady says something like "it's too rich for my blood maybe my big brother can handle it." Also, Irc there is no other equipment like this in the game. You can still fuse all of Jaster's Unique swords for example. Once to their final upgrade you can still fuse them with crystals to master their elemental stats. It seems weird, an oversight perhaps?
Jaster's special guns, Monography, Freeze, and Barrier Break, give the same message for Toady.
A beautiful loss is still a loss, and an ugly win is still a win.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Can't use crystals with Kisala's Beach Sandals?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A