• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Anyone playing this right now?

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
2 years ago#11
jericho777 posted...
I was gonna max out the Frog Log, but it seemed kinda pointless and way too time consuming. So I'm only doing it for Jaster, Zegram and Deego. Its my manly-man team. Hahaha. Maxing out everything else though, so much fun. Would be nice if people would take some screenshots of their end game stats to share and compare. I'm at 100 hours so far, still damn fun.

This is one of my all time favorite RPG's , I love the story , Music , Gameplay , Cast , Planets , for a PS2 game it has so much , it's also gives me Studio Ghibili vibes at times.

My favorite track would have to be Planet Zerard -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMjI5UKhPiE
Go to google and type Gamefaqs is......
The internet has spoken.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 years ago#12
What game is this most similar to that I would probably know of?
--
-

User Info: Just_US_Gamers

Just_US_Gamers
2 years ago#13
This game is pretty stand alone. Hard to compare it to another. I’m 140 hours in. Still have not beat the Insector tournament or the ghost ship extreme. I have the hunting log left to do as well. Going for platinum. No missable trophy so why not?

User Info: Shinobiashy

Shinobiashy
2 years ago#14
Yeah, after im done with KHIIFM im absolutely re-playing Rogue Galaxy (maybe 100% it), my ps2 is still alive and kicking, been enjoying the hell out of it!

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
2 years ago#15
Meeee. But on classic ps2
"The way I see it, you can either run from the past, or learn from it!" -- Rafiki, Lion King =D

User Info: vincentw

vincentw
2 years ago#16
hmm save data has been damaged.
Playing from the start then...
No blitz please...

User Info: bennyboobuddy

bennyboobuddy
2 years ago#17
I'm playing it right now, on the PS2 Slim, Whoa..sorry Vince

User Info: JaxxSC

JaxxSC
2 years ago#18
At the final save spot in the game (not including post campaign). Frustrated as I've died on Jasters segment (the very last fight of a long list of unsavable fights) and die due to carelessness. Will try a 3rd time tomorrow.
MarioKartWiiFC: 1677-5696-7039
Terry: "You think this is funny?" Danny: "Well Terry it sure as **** aint sad"

User Info: starcrunch061

starcrunch061
2 years ago#19
Playing it now myself. I hate it, but I’ll plat it. What genius decided that it was a good idea to have your party members chime in every 30 seconds, complaining about the path you take?

User Info: setablazebyyou

setablazebyyou
2 years ago#20
About to start it on ps4 for the first time ever
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Anyone playing this right now?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A