• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Just finished the game. My thoughts *Spoiler alert*

User Info: ReverseZero

ReverseZero
4 years ago#1
The ending felt like a zig zag. Some things either didn't make senss or was up in the air.

I dont get how the dogenark was able to fly after you defeat valkog. The bigger issue I had was how Kisala became Queen. I can understand that due to the flow of time, she didn't want to become Queen in her mother's time. But it didn't make sense how she said she belonged with the pirate crew but then wanted to become Queen when she went to the new Mariglen. Its somewhat of a contradiction.

Also, I don't get how the royals treated jaster and the crew like s*** and told them that they have to stay away from kisala for being peasants when jaster and his were the ones who saved meriglen 10000 years prior. If the new mariglen kingdom were expecting kisala after 10k years based on a legend that was passed down from her mother (which is what i assume happened), how the hell do they not know jaster is the star king or how the crew saved their entire kingdom? It just seemed like pure ignorance. It doesnt make sense.

Other than that, I think the game is a 7.5/10 imo. Story was decent overall aside from the ending, battle system wss simplistic but decent. But the dungeons were a borefest
PSN: DarkSpy23
Twitch: DigitalStreamer
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Just finished the game. My thoughts *Spoiler alert*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A