• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Insect evolved after a tournament?

User Info: Wesker_009

Wesker_009
4 years ago#1
So I've been playing around with insectron since the beginning of the game, royally screwed up my strong dung roller and crescent beetles and ended up just not breeding and using several A rank insectrons I caught.

I'm well into post game and religiously use the same 5, trial and error then a few hours of feeding between. All are now level 5.

Right after my 4th match in rank S as the experience/growth rewards were being updated I get a notice saying my "bee" type changed from "bee's name" to "ACE".

I've never heard of an insector evolving from just tournaments, and I feed them all battle feed so I'm not sure what triggered this.

The insectron looks exactly the same, kept it's name but just has the word "ACE" attached at the end of his description. His stats were nearly maxed as is but I believe his HP rose a solid 100 points..

Does anyone have any information on this mechanic? The giude is hard to follow, and read. I'm bummed I spent so much time on this throughout the game by screwing up that if there's a sure fire way to repeat this by using battle feed/ entering tournaments I'd appreciate any info you care to share.
Currently playing: Dark Souls III, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, Dark Cloud 2

User Info: johanlee

johanlee
4 years ago#2
highest level for one Insector is level 6 (ACE) and highest rank is 8 for its family.

http://roguegalaxy.wikia.com/wiki/Insector
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Insect evolved after a tournament?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A