• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. When can you start getting rid of Hunter Coins

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
5 years ago#1
I know they're used to increase Hunter Rank, but when you can't start getting rid of them?
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.

User Info: Romega1

Romega1
5 years ago#2
NakedJoe4Eva posted...
I know they're used to increase Hunter Rank, but when you can't start getting rid of them?

Not exactly. They are used to obtain Licenses. Your goal is to obtain the last License, named Platinum. You can trade your Hunter Coins with MIO at the Galaxy Corporation. But to do that, first you must recruit Jupis and go to Vedan once. Come back from Vedan to Zerard and trade your coins. You need the Licenses to be able to purchase better items and weapons.
"'Run Shadowfax... show us the meaning of haste." - Gandalf

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
5 years ago#3
You'll need a total of 120 hunter coins to get the platinum license. Beyond that, there is no need or purpose for them, so once you've saved up 120, you can sell any extras. If you have 99, you can put that stack in storage so you can keep getting them (since they sell for 250z each).

You'll be able to buy the licenses in the galaxy corp HQ on Zerard at some point early in the game.
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. When can you start getting rid of Hunter Coins
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A