• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Stupid question, but for Weapon Synthesis.....

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
5 years ago#1
I'm trying to create the Earthshaker, but when I combine my lvl 28 weapon with the Desert Seeker III, it won't let me, telling me I won't have anything else to equip. What do I do?
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.

User Info: Senzawa

Senzawa
5 years ago#2
Because if you create desert seeker III you can't equip it for the level request. Try first to level up or create another weapon for your level.

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
5 years ago#3
Earthshaker has a level requirement of 40. If you're combining your only two swords for Jaster to make it, and you're under level 40, it would leave him without a weapon, so it won't let you use it. Best use Desert Seeker III until you hit 40, then do the combination.
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
5 years ago#4
Oh, how stupid of me

I never ran into that before, so it just never occurred to me.

Thanks
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Stupid question, but for Weapon Synthesis.....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A