• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Questions about blueprint trophy

User Info: ReunionMerc5

ReunionMerc5
5 years ago#1
Do u need to talk to every npc who has a blueprint before you can mak them or can you make them all as long as you know the combinations?

User Info: Kartarius

Kartarius
5 years ago#2
I believe you need to talk to at least one person who has information about a particular blueprint in order to create the item in the factory.
"Midway this way of life we're bound upon, I woke to find myself in a dark wood, where the right road was wholly lost and gone." --Dante Alighieri

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
5 years ago#3
Kartarius posted...
I believe you need to talk to at least one person who has information about a particular blueprint in order to create the item in the factory.

This is true. Talking to more people about a particular blueprint just specifies all items used, but you only need to talk to one of them to get the option to make the item.
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Questions about blueprint trophy
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A