• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Special chest locations

User Info: FienixPhire

FienixPhire
5 years ago#1
So I just went back to Jariaka and picked up the earth key. I googled earth key chest locations but all that is popping up are normal walkthroughs or where to get the special keys and I know I have passed up a bunch of earth chests. Could someone give me link for all the special chest locations? Thanks!
FC: 3626-0429-2052
Friend Safari: Normal with Kecleon, Smeargle & Aipom

User Info: FienixPhire

FienixPhire
5 years ago#2
Bump
FC: 3626-0429-2052
Friend Safari: Normal with Kecleon, Smeargle & Aipom

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
5 years ago#3
To my knowledge, no one has ever bothered compiling a full list. But once you've activated all teleporters on a given planet, it fully maps the planet and any unopened chests are shown as gold dots. May as well wait till then; there's nothing in the chests of vital importance (besides the next key in sequence).
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
4 years ago#4
Yeah, I got the Earth Key right away (from when it's available) and I've rarely seen a single locked chest that would justify the item being locked.
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.

User Info: RandomPerson3

RandomPerson3
4 years ago#5
NakedJoe4Eva posted...
Yeah, I got the Earth Key right away (from when it's available) and I've rarely seen a single locked chest that would justify the item being locked.

Nothing like finally getting to that Sun Key chest and finding... five flame god's stones
http://jazzynuzlocke.blogspot.com/
Bored Pokemon Nuzlocke blog. Whee!
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Special chest locations
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A