• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Coming to ps4 tomorrow

User Info: edgeofreality

edgeofreality
5 years ago#21
abdou posted...
one of my favorite games, I am SUPER excited ;)

I just hope they bring DQVIII as well to PS4

f***ING PLEASE. I LOVE JOURNEY OF THE CURSED KING SO MUCH.
PSN: PSRevokeTeam
PS4, & PS3 (:

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
5 years ago#22
Kartarius posted...
ScarletCape posted...
I wish they'd make it available for download in the Playstation Store so I could play it on my PS3. It won't run on my PS2 anymore. It ran for awhile and then quit. Every other game runs on my system but this one. Sad. Anybody else experience this? Thanks!

There were a few games near the end of the PS2's life that used a different type of disc, one that was capable of better data storage or frame rate or something like that. Rogue Galaxy and Wild Arms A:CF were the only two I owned with this type of disc. I had the same issues and I own a PS2 slim version.

What I ended up having to do was prop one side of my PS2 onto a book or something so that it was sitting at around a 45 degree angle and the games began working. I was finally able to play and beat Wild Arms A:CF and got really far into Rogue Galaxy.

I think what it is, is a dual-layer disc. So it's like two discs in one, or something like that. This can cause problems with dodgy PS2s reading the disc, and even if it works initially, there's always the possibility your PS2 will be unable to switch over to the second layer when the time comes. I think it's somewhere in chapter 6-8 sometime, on an elevator ride. I remember some topics by people saying that the elevator ride never ended, which was a sign their PS2 was failing to switch to the other layer.
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.

User Info: Unquestionable

Unquestionable
5 years ago#23
Excited to eventually play the PS4 version. Got through the majority of the game about a year after it came out and enjoyed it but got put off by a few random difficulty spikes.
Immanentize the eschaton

User Info: Dawn_Ultra

Dawn_Ultra
4 years ago#24
My only complaint is there is no 16x9 option. I may be confused with Final Fantasy XII, but I thought this game had that option too. I just don't think Steve can be contained by a 4x3 ratio.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
4 years ago#25
Friends,

Dawn_Ultra posted...
My only complaint is there is no 16x9 option. I may be confused with Final Fantasy XII, but I thought this game had that option too. I just don't think Steve can be contained by a 4x3 ratio.

Steve the robot?? he is that sexy or followed?? I never know he was a thing.

that jungle girl is hot, but steve always had to funny large hands.

I was amazed to see this in the top 10 of active message boards.. out of like 1000. Thank you for sharing.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Today is my 53rd birthday. I know everyone thought I was 14. sorry to let you down ( again)

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
4 years ago#26
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Dawn_Ultra posted...

Steve the robot?? he is that sexy or followed?? I never know he was a thing.

that jungle girl is hot, but steve always had to funny large hands.

I was amazed to see this in the top 10 of active message boards.. out of like 1000. Thank you for sharing.

Dawn_Wanderer (for who that appears to be an alt) has a habit of professing the attractiveness of and raw sexuality exuding from Steve on a semi-yearly basis.
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.

User Info: Slayn85

Slayn85
4 years ago#27
I'm so glad the released this on the PS4. So many good moments in this game......it's a joy to play it again!
Current LP's On YouTube: Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World BLIND, The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel http://www.youtube.com/c/SlaynAsher

User Info: slipknotfan288

slipknotfan288
4 years ago#28
I played this when it first came out and absolutely loved it. My disk was broke by my little brother and never played it again. I almost bought this game and a ps2 about a year ago but didn't. I almost didn't believe it when I seen this on the psn. I can't wait to play this I just hope it holds up.
"as i was going up the stair, i met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. i wish i wish he'd go away"

User Info: VegaGG

VegaGG
4 years ago#29
Insector S rank trophy sucks
Fire Emblem 8: Master Ver.1.12 is out ! Check it out:
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58795

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
4 years ago#30
one of the best ps2 action rpg's just an amazing huge game , great characters , music , worlds , so underrated. Love playing it all over again on my ps4.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Coming to ps4 tomorrow
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A