• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Natal bring hope to console port

User Info: Unruly

Unruly
10 years ago#1
Just thinking about the overdue console port and I believe Sega may release this as a natal title?

User Info: videogamerman2k

videogamerman2k
10 years ago#2
Really, and what exactly is a natal title? Do you have any info on a possible port of this game by any chance? With not even a hint of a console release as of now, any news of anykind would be great at this point.

User Info: Ankokuu

Ankokuu
10 years ago#3
Natal is the motion controller technology that Microsoft uses for their xbox 360. It is similiar to Wii or PS3 Move/arc.

I sincerely hope a console version will be released I love HoD games and I never played this one, looks good.

User Info: videogamerman2k

videogamerman2k
10 years ago#4
That'll be cool, though I would personally rather this game be ported to the PS3, or the Wii, since I don't own a 360, and wouldn't want to be forced to buy one, just for H.O.T.D. 4. If you do get a chance to play this game, I promise that you won't be dissapointed, and that you'll definitely fall in love with it right away, if you liked the other House Of The Dead games! In the meantime, let's cross our fingers, and hope Sega gets around to finally releasing this great game! Maybe we'll possibly hear something at this year's E3, or something like that?
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Natal bring hope to console port
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A