• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. The House of the Dead 5 plot ideas and bosses *scripted*

User Info: ItsJustDrago

ItsJustDrago
12 years ago#21
Oh, Now I know what you mean! You want it to be like a mini scene where you aim right or fail. I thought you meant a boss fight or something. But yeah, I could see that happen. When you said that, it reminded me of the last scene in condemned. (if you've played it)

User Info: ROCK1990

ROCK1990
12 years ago#22
Yeah, Condemned was one gruesome, scary game. It was originally going to be a boss battle, but then you reminded me about how tough Daniel would be or whatnot and then I realized that a full on boss battle wouldn't work, so I made it an interactive scene. It would be something interesting to see in a franchise like House of The Dead. What did you think about my endings and the bonus scenes?
"You guys call yourself Priceless? I got a better name for the both of yas, how bout Worthless!!"
Proud Member of the Mickie Maniacs

User Info: ninto55

ninto55
12 years ago#23
it seems good.

ItsJustDrago
12 years ago#24
Sorry, been busy >_>

Yeah, the ending seem good but, they will most likely change it from what you have to fill in the loose ends, because this is the final chapter of the series and you want all cliffhangers resolved. Now that i think about it, besides the final action scene, I think the ending should give less or more detail depending on how you did, about making 4 endings. But all in all, this is good stuff. (We should right this stuff together ^_^)

User Info: ROCK1990

ROCK1990
12 years ago#25
I am busy, but I am up for writing it soon.
DALLAS COWBOYS (3-0)
Proud Member of the Mickie Maniacs

ItsJustDrago
12 years ago#26
Keeping the board alive!
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. The House of the Dead 5 plot ideas and bosses *scripted*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A