• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Unruly

Unruly
12 years ago#1
where can i play the special hotd4 in the UK?
Finally finished house of the dead 4!!!!!!!!

User Info: SonicSP

SonicSP
12 years ago#2
Good question.But I HEARD there was one in London,not sure about the info though or how real and accurate it is.
Currently Playing:Devil May Cry 4(PS3),Ace Attorney 4(DS),House of The Dead 4(Arcade),Daytona USA(Arcade)

User Info: Unruly

Unruly
12 years ago#3
someone told me sega world!!! but sega world in london was shut down 1999!!! and whats there now is ****
HOUSE OF THE DEAD 4 FOR 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: SonicSP

SonicSP
12 years ago#4
I wish I could help you out but I don't know......hell even I want to know the true ending of that game(I got the bad ending........T_T) when I played it in Tokyo,Japan(I wanna go there again........).

But gameplay-wise and story-wise,the original is WAYYYYY better and longer(Special is only 2-chapter with two bosses we already saw before).It's still worth a play if you're a HoTD fan and if you can find it.

Maybe this can help you(Hopefully):

http://z8.invisionfree.com/AMS_International/index.php?s=432e63e1d0a1d58712141300a54747f4&showforum=1
Currently Playing:Devil May Cry 4(PS3),Ace Attorney 4(DS),House of The Dead 4(Arcade),Daytona USA(Arcade)

User Info: Rayokarnax

Rayokarnax
12 years ago#5
Nah there isn't any. I just completed HotD 4 yesterday in Trocodero. It aint there...
PSN: Rayokarna
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A