• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Unruly

Unruly
12 years ago#1
I finally finished this game!!!! It cost me loads!!!!
how many credits did it take anyone else?
I finally finished house of the dead 4!!!!!

User Info: SonicSP

SonicSP
12 years ago#2
Now:One Credit
First Time:I lost count.......-.-
Currently Playing:Devil May Cry 4(PS3),Ace Attorney 4(DS),House of The Dead 4(Arcade),Daytona USA(Arcade)

Unruly
12 years ago#3
you must be jokin????
Finally finished house of the dead 4!!!!!!!!

User Info: lostglories

lostglories
12 years ago#4
The game's been around for a while mate... Most people who still play it can finish it with one credit. We'd be pretty poor fraggers otherwise :D

User Info: force_edge

force_edge
12 years ago#5
Most of the regulars here can easily finish it in a single credit. It's all about the score now for them, 1CC (1 credit complete) is only the beginning. For them, of course lol.
VF4_Lion: It's hard to believe that you were the fastest sperm to the egg. Your mother should have swallowed you instead.

Unruly
12 years ago#6
oh!!! i don't go to arcades very often so i don't play this much!! but i play it every time i go!!!
i think it cost me around 15 credits by myself!!!! but i had never stuck more than 2 in before that!!
Finally finished house of the dead 4!!!!!!!!

User Info: SonicSP

SonicSP
12 years ago#7
Well,as you play the game more,you will slowly memorize the enemies location and learn the bosses attacks(And ways and timing to counter them).That and your own skills will improve and you would use less and less credits.

And then after two years of playing this game everyweek,you will start to get bored of it.

I'm still waiting for my HoTD 5.............-_-
Currently Playing:Devil May Cry 4(PS3),Ace Attorney 4(DS),House of The Dead 4(Arcade),Daytona USA(Arcade)

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
12 years ago#8
I only take a single credit.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A