• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. There may be a way to bring The House of the Dead 4 into consoles

User Info: SonicX13

SonicX13
12 years ago#1
Remember if games sell very well, we get a sequel. Look here http://www.seganerds.com/2008/02/26/rumour-sega-makes-a-deal-with-house-of-the-dead-fans/ Read every detail.

User Info: ParanoiaSMO

ParanoiaSMO
12 years ago#2
What? Port HOTD4 to the Wii? Wow, Sega, that is one hell of a cheap console just to get a game on, I want to see it in its full glory on the 360!
Why choose gameplay over graphics when you can have both?

User Info: force_edge

force_edge
12 years ago#3
Sorry, i have always thought of the wii as a gimmicky waste-of-time console. There's no way i'm buying that, especially given it's range of games.
My PSP isn't "phat", YOU are. Fat.
Kotaku.com = UNRELIABLE LIARS.

User Info: SonicSP

SonicSP
12 years ago#4
Personally I think it would nice control-wise for HoTD4 to be ported to the Wii......but
the graphics are just to much for it too handle(They can't even port Ghost Squad properly there,let alone HoTD4).The PS3 already has a lightgun so it seems like a good choice to me.I guess whether we get to see a HoTD4 port ANYWHERE will depend largely on how 2&3 Return sells.
Currently Playing:Devil May Cry 4(PS3),Ace Attorney 4(DS),House of The Dead 4(Arcade),Daytona USA(Arcade)

User Info: ice_54

ice_54
12 years ago#5
for as for as i know, the sales in Singapore for hotd4 will not be good. why? almost every single machine is spoiled and even if repaired, it's not as good as it was in the 1st place.
"my heart has been locked down by her, cause she's different"

User Info: Gitarooman

Gitarooman
12 years ago#6
hopefully, not on the wii, I understand that you can get a light gun ish controler right away but after playing HOTD3, the game looks even worse than the original Xbox version due to the lack of pixel shaders effect and more slow down too. PS3 is a much better choice since it already have a light gun and porting anything from the lindbergh arcade board to PS3 because of the graphic card both are using.

User Info: Kenichi34

Kenichi34
12 years ago#7
HotD4 for the Wii!

There, I said it. *Waits for flames*
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth

User Info: Ganon24

Ganon24
12 years ago#8
Hopefully it's for the Wii, if not then PS3.
EarthBound>Chrono Trigger>Zelda>Sonic>Smash Bros>Resident Evil>Kingdom Hearts>Mario>Metal Gear>Final Fantasy>Monkey Island>All
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. There may be a way to bring The House of the Dead 4 into consoles
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A