• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#281

Got off to the new year with a great start! Played an all S game today at bugis.. yipeeee!! But score only around 624k ... the only downside.

And Bugis now has new guns for hotd4!! Yup you heard it right... Really glad! :)

And the latest TKA Virtualand outlet to have sprung up is at AMK (Big Mac Centre). Will pay there a visit sometime soon. Dunno got hotd4 machine anot. Hope have la.

User Info: force_edge

force_edge
12 years ago#282
LOL. Grats XX.

Got my HoTD4 New Year to a bad start, tried my first ever DW and got royally ****ed, and in addition to that, the Bishan guns I used suck. Calibration all off, especially P2.

Oh wells. Today WMMT3DX not too bad though :D
Disclaimer: Not giving a **** about RPGs on any system since the 1980s.

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#283

@FE: Wow... DW liao har? lol .. not bad.. I thought of trying that too but I wish to achieve my dream of 700k first before embarking on DW :D

@ all: Today got a small breakthrough... finally passed 640k at Bugis.. after such a long time.. haha... but only passed it by a weeny bit... nowhere near the standard of the best players in the world. Moreover, my number of perfects is too high... which only goes to show I did not farm enough. Hope to gradually improve my farming and my game in time to come! ;)

Posted my final score clip at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGwHZkdN8ck to share with everyone :)

1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A