• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#271
@Mr Shoe: Sry.. did not see your post just now.. anyway I don't speak Cantonese lol.. not sure why you asking me that. Can't remember seeing you post in this thread before although I may be wrong. Anyway, you play hotd4 too?

User Info: force_edge

force_edge
12 years ago#272
xx1981, all the best for your high standards as always :)

I speak a teeny bit of Cantonese and understand a little bit more o.O

Bugis was... alright. On Saturday. Game glitched me twice with off-screens.

Going out of country for a while so... Enjoy your zombie slayings, folks.
As protest against FF7 being voted for B.G.E.09, I've voted Superman 64 for Best Game Ever.

User Info: mr_shoe

mr_shoe
12 years ago#273
Lol, ok, sorry then, it was a kind of weird thing to say, I think it was this "forget the past la.." specifically the la that made me ask.

I have played HotD4, but very little. The only one near me was terribly calibrated when I last played, so haven't tried for a while

User Info: Wongster

Wongster
12 years ago#274
Glad to see that you guys are still playing this game~
[HOUSE] [OF] [THE] [DEAD] Ideal, Trial, Faith, Reality,
~~~~~~~~~~[4]~~~~~~~~~ Metempsychosis...

User Info: MayaArcana

MayaArcana
12 years ago#275
I'd be playing if the cine machine wasn't spoilt. zzz

Oh and. No JuBeat in Cine.
My fall will be for you, my love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me, so I'll bleed forever

force_edge
12 years ago#276
Merry Christmas to whoever still visits! Bishan's P1 is jumpy again! So I play Nagoya there now!

Festive cheers! Oh, and any Diablo II players?
Disclaimer: Not giving a **** about RPGs on any system since the 1980s.

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#277
@FE: A belated Merry X-mas to u too :) I seldom play hotd4 now. But I think they repaired Bishan P1 liao cos yesterday I tried and it seemed ok. Tried my first game of RAMBO at Bugis that day lol and died at the battleship/gunship thing haha...really lousy.

force_edge
12 years ago#278
@FE: A belated Merry X-mas to u too :) I seldom play hotd4 now. But I think they repaired Bishan P1 liao cos yesterday I tried and it seemed ok. Tried my first game of RAMBO at Bugis that day lol and died at the battleship/gunship thing haha...really lousy.

Ok what, first game go to S2 boss not bad. At least, I think it's S2 boss, I can't remember for sure. Watch out for calibration though, people also love finger-reloading on that game. Seems like 99% of Singapore got no balls to play a shooter without finger-reloading.
Disclaimer: Not giving a **** about RPGs on any system since the 1980s.

User Info: Newbie_Markino

Newbie_Markino
12 years ago#279
Besides finger-reloading, people who spam the start button at non-skippable scenes also piss me off. I mean, do you really need to repeatedly bang a button when it does nothing at all???

User Info: MayaArcana

MayaArcana
12 years ago#280
I do that.

Helps me get rid of tension XD
My fall will be for you, my love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me, so I'll bleed forever
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A