• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#261

Played 1 game at Bishan after work today.. Played poorly relative to my normal standard in S1 and S2. S1 only like 109k (gosh!!) and ended S2 with about 267k (omg! terrible..)

Almost wanted to stop playing even with full life but perservered on and luckily managed to catch up in S3 to my normal score range .. here are some photos I took from S3 till the end... Did not focus much on accuracy in this game though..

Should have gotten much better score if i had played S1 better...maybe another 15k or so which would enable me to get 650k.. sigh.. its just not to be. Maybe will try again tmr or the day after if I got the kick to play.

User Info: force_edge

force_edge
12 years ago#262
@Maya: The key unlocks the S4 secret room what. Lol. Ok nvm tag soon.

@xx1981: Lol your links not showing up =/
People who believe in "Gameplay > Graphics" are either too poor to afford a PS3/360, or desperate Nintendo fanboys.

User Info: MayaArcana

MayaArcana
12 years ago#263
@FE: I'm sick =(

I think it was the mix of beer and crispy chicken that didn't sit well =(

Ahhh..we need to tag and soon. My hands itching XD
My fall will be for you, my love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me, so I'll bleed forever

xx1981
12 years ago#264

@FE: Hmm... that's weird... cos even if I log off and erase all my temp files, history etc... I can still see the pics... anyway not too good with IT haha... doesn't matter if you can't see la.. cos my score also not fantastic lol... so so only. :)

MayaArcana
12 years ago#265
XX1981 = using GameSpot forums, where you can do fantastic formatting etc.

We = using GameFaqs forums. Lousy formatting. XD

xx1981
12 years ago#266

@Maya: Hmm... interesting..did not know that gamefaq is like that.. so meaning only if anyone accesses this thread via gamespot will they be able to see my hotd4 photos? Weird synchronizing leh between gamefaq and gamespot.

Initially, I did not know that this discussion forum/thread can be accessed by both gamespot and gamefaq.. which was why led to that unfortunate misunderstanding quite some time back. But anyway.. forget the past la.. I'll just move on.

Tmr friday le.. so fast 1 week passed.. maybe if got kick tmr I'll give the Bugis machine another try. See how la.. hope tmr evening the calibration and sensors for P1 will be ok. Try my best to inch closer to 660k :P

Quite happy that next Mon is PH..no need to work :)

MayaArcana
12 years ago#267
Lol XD

xx1981
12 years ago#268
Went Bugis just now.. Calibration and sensor both cannot make it. Enough said.

User Info: mr_shoe

mr_shoe
12 years ago#269
xx1981, do you speak Cantonese?

xx1981
12 years ago#270

@all: Tried again at Bugis today. Apparently the machine had a big improvement in calibration and sensor compared to the previous day. However, sensor still somewhat shaky.

My scores were something like:

S1-114k (poor..should get another 10k+ here :( ),

S2-276k (poor.. shd have gotten 5k+ more here :( ),

S3-404k (Very good.. scored close to 130k just for this stage alone :) ),

S4-498k (poor.. can get another 5k+ actually :( ),

S5-can't rem..think its 576k (So-so except for STAR.. like temporarily mental blackout.. lost 3 lives!! gosh I am really stunned though I do allow myself a small consolation that my hand was already aching terribly by that time..can easily get 5k+ more :( ),

S6-638k (poor..can get 5k+ more here too if I did not miss so many perfects :( )

Should have easily scored around 650k or more if not for a total of 5 unnecessary lives lost in S1 and S5 plus missing lots of perfect streaks in S6. Missed a great chance to break my personal best of 640k today.

I tell myself to jia you! Must try to get at least 660k before end of year and quickly improve to 700k lol :D

1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A