• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1

User Info: force_edge

force_edge
12 years ago#251
@Maya: Never call me. Bishan guns ok what :D That day play until S4 then had to go, so some guy beside me got a full life full bomb game for free lol.
People who believe in "Gameplay > Graphics" are either too poor to afford a PS3/360, or desperate Nintendo fanboys.

User Info: deadfun

deadfun
12 years ago#252

Hey you know at S4, the key getting part? I couldn't manage to get the key! i only notice the cupboard have a medkit only, but where's the key? But at least i could survive longer now. still got lots to learn lar.

force_edge
12 years ago#253
The key's on the lowest shelf of the cabinet, near the bottom of the screen IIRC. I'm, er, assuming you already know which cabinet i'm referring to :D It's not like, obvious, but if you got it there'll be the usual sparks.
People who believe in "Gameplay > Graphics" are either too poor to afford a PS3/360, or desperate Nintendo fanboys.

User Info: MayaArcana

MayaArcana
12 years ago#254
Man. I can't even remember what key you're talking about -.-'''

Bishan's kind of far for me. I'll let you know if I'm in the AMK area.
My fall will be for you, my love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me, so I'll bleed forever

force_edge
12 years ago#255
AMK ar. Ok call me :D But i don't know how good the AMK gun is though.

The key is the one to open the secret room in S4. Remember the first valve you need to shake the gun at? Shake or not, a winged-bie drops from the ceiling, then after killing it, you turn 90 deg counter clockwise to face a horde of 'bies. You shoot the back-most guy to prevent him from closing the shutter, then clear the horde and pick the grenade in either one of the boxes on the floor or the lone dustbin. After that, you turn left into a room, and that's when you can shoot the key on the shelf.

Oh, and a note to deadfun, you'll only get to the room with the key IF you shoot the back-most 'bie to prevent him from closing the shutter. Otherwise no key for you =/

My goodness, did I just describe all that o.O

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#256

@FE: Just back from Bugis... both guns were simply terrible. Sensors horrible. P1 gunfire flitting left and right..quite obvious.. how to go for score? Then best thing was when I reached start of S4, gunfire went haphazard.. first sensor then calibration.. that's it for me. Sensor still can tolerate a little... but calibration off is a no-no la.

@Maya: the last time I went AMK HUB was more than 1 mth ago.. the machine lagged at lovers... not sure if prob is rectified liao. That's why now I boycott that machine liao. :(

@all: Played at Bishan yesterday and managed 630k+ and score breakdown was sth like S1-118k, S2-276k, S3-391k, S4-489k, S5-565k, S6-630k

Ok going to watch soccer soon... all the best to everyone :)

User Info: deadfun

deadfun
12 years ago#257
oh yup dun worry, i know about the detour move, that is to shoot the zombie holding up the shutter door. its good to hear a confirmation just to check if i missed anything. Its just that i had no idea that the "key" wasn't obvious. i only knew its the cupboard but not sure where. thx anyway. if i could survive til there again the next time, i'll give it a try.

force_edge
12 years ago#258
@xx1981: Lol I met you there what. Ehh actually they repaired the gun after you left, so I had a go. Not too bad, but very occasional flickering of the sensor. The sound damn nice! Loud and blasting and roaring. Bishan like ghost mansion like that cannot hear anything. That said, after being used to Bishan's what, L5 difficulty? I think Bugis is probably L7. Screwed up a bit because I forgot how much damage L7 fatties can take. Urgh. Then kena off screen bug in S5. Lame.

@deadfun: All the best :D When you enter the door, there're two boxes, either one of which may contain the sole Life in S4. Or it could be the third box that you can't see. Anyways, the key is below the two boxes you first notice when you go in, so just spray from lowest shelf to highest to hit the key and both boxes.

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#259

@FE: Haha.. I had to play early cos I needed to rush home to watch soccer. Maybe today if I happen to pass by there again..will give it another try. :D

Basically now my target is sth like this: S1-130k, S2-295k, S3-425k, S4-530k, S5-630k, S6-700k+ LOL .. Think it will take a long time for me to get this score. I know that I am very weak in S2 and S5, while S4 and S6 so-so only. Looks like I still have a lot of room for improvement ;)

User Info: MayaArcana

MayaArcana
12 years ago#260
I can't even remember what's the key for, and I don't remember going for it when i tagged with you -.-''
My fall will be for you, my love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me, so I'll bleed forever
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A