• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1

User Info: hotshot_jinx

hotshot_jinx
12 years ago#241
I already showed you how to fight The Star dood =D
The machine is an evil genie, released from its bottle. --- Barbarossa

User Info: gyrobot

gyrobot
12 years ago#242
Has anyone ever gotten the S ranking in HoD4? I check NicoNico but nothing.
'When in 21st century America, act like the freaking Romans 2,000 years ago. Random counter-productive brutality for the win!'

User Info: force_edge

force_edge
12 years ago#243
Has anyone ever gotten the S ranking in HoD4? I check NicoNico but nothing.

Probably everyone here has S'ed some stage at some point. People like xx1981 have gotten S on all stages with a very good score to boot. I myself have S'ed stages 4 & 5.
Pengu1n: Guild Wars and World of Warcraft are the same game.

User Info: ninto55

ninto55
12 years ago#244
i think he means all levels
I am the only one left... of the alien hominid GC board.
I am the owner of the alien hominid GC board. it is my HOME!

force_edge
12 years ago#245
i think he means all levels

Well then...

People like xx1981 have gotten S on all stages with a very good score to boot.

And the security guard, but he wouldn't know who that is I think.
Pengu1n: Guild Wars and World of Warcraft are the same game.

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#246

Hi all, recently I feel there are no good guns/machines at most places:

AMK Hub: Machine lagged at lovers (last played there 2 wks ago) so I will boycott this place till its ok :|

Bishan: Not used to the new senor tuning. Very hard to control gunfire :(

Bugis: Calibration off when I tried last weekend. So no point loh :roll:

Plaza Singapura: Screen too dark. Think parts of the light system in that machine faulty or setting prob. Can hardly see the zombies. How to play? :P

@ FE: Thanks for the compliment. But there are many others who are way better than me. My score is also not high compared to world record. Sometimes, I feel quite ashamed to be stuck around 640k for so long (I think easily 3 months or more with no improvement on this) and thus, embarrassed to display my score. Haven't seen you around lately.. partly because I seldom play hotd4 nowadays due to lousy sensors and calibration at most places. Only play occasionally during weekends at Bugis. ;)

How I wish I have the chance to play House 4 Special in Singapore.. :idea:

User Info: deadfun

deadfun
12 years ago#247

Heyz i finally gotten the hang of killing them zombies one by one, even the bone zombies at S3, but they still creep me out sometimes when they get too fast without any "grabs" from them, if you know what i mean..

You know the dagger zombies at S3, does it lower their daggers from their faces if you shoot them at their torso level just like the axe zombies? just curious and it might help me survive them.

And finally, i want to ask if it is possible to achieve a high score of 100k above with S rank for stage 1? i did see that score for S1 but the accuracy unfortunately is sacrificed for the high scores, that's what i think. what do you guys think?

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#248
@deadfun: Yup its possible to get S with >100k in S1. In fact, you can even get S rank for all stages with final score >700k. That's my dream target but I am still very very very far away from it. First I got to cross the 660k mountain.. which I hope to achieve soon.

force_edge
12 years ago#249
@xx1981: No problem. Still a good achievement to have anyways :) Meh i'm like, super busy with school now, plus i'm retaking some programming subjects, so that's less time for my arcadey passions. So less sight of me i guess lol. Besides, with HoTD being such a random game to find in good condition, i'm turning to training my T6 and casual WMMT3 lol.

Bumpage for the prevention of locking btw.
People who believe in "Gameplay > Graphics" are either too poor to afford a PS3/360, or desperate Nintendo fanboys.

User Info: MayaArcana

MayaArcana
12 years ago#250
Did I mention I saw Numb3rs the other day?

It was damn funny because I thought he was some *ahem* guy who was standing too close to me for his own good. When I finished one stage/chapter, he leant over and ask "is your IGN Maya Arcana?" And i was like..."Uh...yeah...who are you?"

"Numbers" LOLX

Okay apart from that, I want seriously play back HOTD4. Good way to spend time xDDD
My fall will be for you, my love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me, so I'll bleed forever
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A