• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1

User Info: ice_54

ice_54
12 years ago#21
jurong point's gun has been spoiled for 1month.

the staff did repair and called down the techs but still no hope since the other people outside of our community doesn't know how to take care of arcade machines
"my heart has been locked down by her, cause she's different"

User Info: drag10

drag10
12 years ago#22
which once again brings us to the problem of the deteriorating arcade culture eh? =/

ice_54
12 years ago#23
something like that. not many people play arcade nowadays. some of us flocked to wangan xD

User Info: MayaArcana

MayaArcana
12 years ago#24
@Ice: when you gonna tune your car back to stock? BearZ asked me to help Rusco with the decision of dressing up XD

I haven't touched Silent Hill, HOTD4, or TC4 in a long time. Okay, so I've touched TC4 once in a while..but..SH and HOTD4...not really =/
My fall will be for you, my love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me, so I'll bleed forever

ice_54
12 years ago#25
eh? my car quite stock now leh. only changed the rims and body kit. want to change back can change anytime but i like my car now very heavy =DD

User Info: Rusyuna

Rusyuna
12 years ago#26
me just a plain S30 nia dun bully me...
Beware of the Killer Lolis....

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#27

@FE: Wah if you were at Bishan today you would have seen my elation.. improved my hotd4 personal best from 615,970 to 622,230! :D

Show you a photo of my S3 ending :arrow: http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u98/xx1981/

Thought I played the first 3 stages quite well... my S4 somewhat let me down .. I need to improve my first 3 stages further so that I can achieve my 410k yardstick by the end of S3.

@drag: Played at parkway last Sunday and both guns were not good, esp P1 was going down by quite a lot... you still DW HOTD4? ;) When the price of this game drops to $1, I think I will give DW a try :P

@ICE: The last time I played at Jurong Point was about more than half a year ago... I remember the screen was very close to the player and the gun wires almost going to be snapped off. Not sure if they have changed it after all this while.. :shock:

User Info: drag10

drag10
12 years ago#28
@1981: lol i still dw. i now consider it my fave shooting style =x

ice_54
12 years ago#29
nope the guns are still the same. now the situation is worse. machine not even on now. lololol

User Info: MayaArcana

MayaArcana
12 years ago#30
*snorts* the last time I was at JP, was during the UGC. Like wtf, they positioned the machine (back then) with just enough space for people to walk on the right side. So end up people do block the sensors when they are trying to get in or out..

Had to block them, IIRC.

tst.

Oh ya...saturday I most likely heading down to Bugis..DBG out of the question unless my Kukumalu king and my kor wants to be around there. Will be out and about around 5pm latest.
My fall will be for you, my love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me, so I'll bleed forever
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A