• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1

User Info: Wongster

Wongster
12 years ago#11
Wow, only the first page and we already have tension between different posters~

I love this forum~
[HOUSE] [OF] [THE] [DEAD] Ideal, Trial, Faith, Reality,
~~~~~~~~~~[4]~~~~~~~~~ Metempsychosis...

User Info: Rusyuna

Rusyuna
12 years ago#12
one reason i don't want to look at the hotd 4 thread because i going to noe someone is going to post when is hotd 5 coming out... can't your guys wait for the news or info first before asking... not referring to the usual gang i hang out with...
Beware of the Killer Lolis....

User Info: MayaArcana

MayaArcana
12 years ago#13
@Drag: I'm fine..busy with work now that i'm waiting to graduate...also busy with Wangan coz I need to be up to standard to play for my team..

So nowadays you will see me at Wangan machines, not at TC4 machines le..lol

@Ice: How about I say:

There is a law of Physics that light travels faster than sound - this must be the reason why some people APPEAR BRIGHT till you hear them speak.

@Rusyuna: Agreed...This is why I prefer go Wangan forums..there the mods very strict about spammers..
My fall will be for you, my love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me, so I'll bleed forever

MayaArcana
12 years ago#14
Updates:

I don't know how many of us still go to Bugis TKA to play HOTD4 - I haven't seen any other apart from HSJ, so I thought I might as well make this update. I'll keep you guys updated about this machine, since I hang out mostly at Bugis nowadays. Guys that frequent AMK...won't name who, but if you guys do go down and try the machine..let us know..

HOTD4 Machine @ Bugis TKA, 11th Feb 2008, 5pm SG time (+0800 hrs)
Don't play this machine at all. Seriously, the game lags, especially at the Lovers. P2 gun has been missing for about a week already, and IIRC, the cost is still at 2SGD.

However, if you have a lot of money to burn, this is the way to go. Only thing is: you could give me the money instead of burning it like that -.-''''

Personal updates:

I believe I mentioned I was going to stop playing shooters till my personal Wangan project ends. The project started as of 10th Feb 08.

For those who know who is Rustic Coporation (as nicknamed by FE =P), we're not -together, together- yet..kind of way.

I'm busy on the weekdays. Weekends you can always find me with the Wangan racers at Bugis or PS/DBG. I'll try to make time to hang out with you guys, but..well. Racing hearts..

User Info: Newbie_Markino

Newbie_Markino
12 years ago#15
Hey. I'm alive.

User Info: force_edge

force_edge
12 years ago#16
Somehow, i'm still alive...

Cookies for reference!

Well since we're back here...

Bishan HoTD4: Playable, but gun is very sensitive, prone to miscalibration even with a slight knock (as experienced by me). Right side of the screen is very iffy also, tendency for the gun not to be read properly there. Possible error with right IR sensors (as reported by xx1981).

@Maya: Rustic Coporation xia. So, you are like, Vice-Chairwoman ar :D

To quote a very beautiful song: Let's have a wedding, have a wedding!
FF7 and Brawl are more overated than Bush.
Kotaku.com = UNRELIABLE LIARS.

MayaArcana
12 years ago#17
we are NOT having a wedding -.-'''

Meh. I'm still Maya. or MAY@ if you get what i mean XD

User Info: xx1981

xx1981
12 years ago#18

@Maya: concur with you about the bugis LAG. That's why I do not go there to play anymore until they resolve the problem. The last time I played there, the lagging was evident every stage, even as early as at the elevator for S1. So much so that I am struggling against the lag and not against the zombies.

@All: Now playing almost exclusively at Bishan only. May only play at AMK if I makan at my number 1 fave mee stall located at the not-too-long-ago renovated food centre. I am seriously addicted to the delectable mee there wor :)

However, I am not used to the relatively short gun wires at AMK. It is good news, however, that the P1 out of screen regions have more or less been fixed.

May go Marina Square to play this weekend cos haven't been there in a while. Interestingly enough, it is one of the very few places during weekends where there is always a steady stream of people playing despite the deteriorating sensors and moderate calibration.

@FE: passed by Kovan that day. Decided to pay that arcade you mentioned a visit and surprisingly, the P2 though weak, is still playable. P1 top part of the screen almost gone liao :D

User Info: ice_54

ice_54
12 years ago#19
not many nice machines these days. either the guns are screwed or u cannot shoot some corners.
sigh.
i rather stick to wangan xD
RUN THE HIGHWAY!
"my heart has been locked down by her, cause she's different"

User Info: Wongster

Wongster
12 years ago#20
Until now, even the HOTD4's screen at amk hub is still totally black as usual. It's been, what, 2-3 weeks? And nothing's happened.........
[HOUSE] [OF] [THE] [DEAD] Ideal, Trial, Faith, Reality,
~~~~~~~~~~[4]~~~~~~~~~ Metempsychosis...
  1. Boards
  2. The House of the Dead 4
  3. Republic Of The Dead ver. 5.1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A