• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. What is Falcie ?

User Info: paladin947

paladin947
9 months ago#1
I am still confused who is Falcie. From what I understand from the game, there are two kinds: Pulse Falcie and Sanctum Falcie. What's the difference?

User Info: Odinsknight101

Odinsknight101
9 months ago#2
Pulse FalCie originate from the land of Pulse (the world below), Sanctum Falcie where all created for Cacoon, to make the planet as safe and habitual for humans to thrive. The sanctum FalCie are all connected to Eden, the kind of ''Mother'', Falcie to them all.
Final Fantasy 13: Rocks some serious fun!

User Info: StoryMania

StoryMania
9 months ago#3
Just a fun difference is that Sanctum / Coccoon Fal’cie nurture their humans, whereas Pulse falcie are more independent from the Pulse humans!

I don’t wanna delve too much without spoiling the series!

User Info: paladin947

paladin947
9 months ago#4
StoryMania posted...
Just a fun difference is that Sanctum / Coccoon Fal’cie nurture their humans, whereas Pulse falcie are more independent from the Pulse humans!

I don’t wanna delve too much without spoiling the series!

don't worry about spoiling... i have completed the game anyway. so spoilers are good.

User Info: darthsephy

darthsephy
8 months ago#5
Spoilers below then.

Fal'Cie are something similar to demigods. They were created by the higher gods Lindzei (for Cocoon) and Pulse (for Gran Pulse). They have incredible power, but can only use it to fulfill their specific ordained purpose, as opposed to humans l'Cie who can use their power however they want. All the fal'Cie wish to be reunited with their respective creators. For the Pulse fal'Cie, this involves most of them searching the land for a way to get to the realm where the gods reside. For Sanctum (Cocoon) fal'Cie, they work together on a plan led by Barthandelus and Orphan in order to sacrifice enough lives to force open a path to their creator.
---lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
---ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. What is Falcie ?
  • Topic Archived