Edged Carbine, Gladius , or Lionheart

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Edged Carbine, Gladius , or Lionheart

User Info: paladin947

paladin947
4 months ago#1
Hi, I want to upgrade one of those three Which weapon would be worth the shot? And tell me the reason? What would be the final stats for Lightning if that weapon upgraded to max level?

User Info: Zeronic007

Zeronic007
4 months ago#2
If you are choosing 1 of these and are not using Light as a commander, pick the edged carbine. Her magic is faster/ safer then her strike attacks.

paladin947
4 months ago#3
actually i have enough for two more ultimate weapon for lightning? So what is the second pick?

User Info: KuroPuP

KuroPuP
4 months ago#4
Just wanna ask, why are upgrading all those weapons? I thought you mentioned in a another topic that you were tired of farming.

paladin947
4 months ago#5
Yes a bit tired i guess.But, I love the nitty gritty when upgrading weapons or accessories. I love spending component and see how the exp accumulated when upgrading. I love the satisfaction when the level reaches star. Hahaha I guess that's just me.

User Info: tiornys

tiornys
4 months ago#6
paladin947 posted...
What would be the final stats for Lightning if that weapon upgraded to max level?

I have easy access to weapon stats, but not to the final stats of Lightning. Can you tell us what her STR/MAG are when equipped with her maxed Omega (Blazefire) and no accessories?

paladin947
4 months ago#7
Her Max Base STR/MAG is 1700/1700. So plus Blazefire Max 620/620 is 2320/2320.

User Info: KuroPuP

KuroPuP
4 months ago#8
I see, lol. Well in that case... :P

https://i.imgflip.com/25ypn8.jpg

paladin947
4 months ago#9
lol

User Info: darthsephy

darthsephy
4 months ago#10
Lionheart's ability is pretty useless most of the time. Its synthesis ability, Random: Instant Chain is useful for some battles, but you don't even get that at T3. If you want a balanced weapon, go with the Blazefire Saber or Axis Blade (They have similar dps. Blade is weaker but faster). Balanced weapons aren't that good for Lightning though, since her AI will alternate spells and strikes, which is very slow. The stat advantage of the Carbine and Gladius is pretty trivial compared to that.

The Gladius has better dps, but the Carbine is better at chaining.
---lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
---ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Edged Carbine, Gladius , or Lionheart

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived