Help Me Finish This?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Help Me Finish This?

User Info: tiornys

tiornys
2 months ago#11
Shiang posted...
Also... what do I need to do to open the third gate? I'm back in Orphan's Cradle, and the third gate is just floating out of my reach. Do I need to finish more side quests, or have I missed something that I've meant to have done?

You don't need to do any side quests, but it's hard to tell you exactly what to do next based on what you've said. I'm assuming the third gate you're talking about is in-between the gate to Gran Pulse and the gate to get back to Eden, and that the gate is inactive. If you go down the ramp from that gate, you should either see a 4th gate ahead of you, or you should see ramps leading to areas to the left and right of the central platform (with the 3x Sacrifice and 4x Sacrifice groups). If you have a 4th gate, entering that will take you back to the area you were in when you left off. If you have areas to the left and right, exploring those areas should help you advance the story.

User Info: Shiang

Shiang
1 month ago#12
Hmm.

I'll take on some of the clusters and get back to you; see if I have anything to report.
The last and final moment is yours,
That agony is your triumph...

User Info: Shiang

Shiang
1 month ago#13
I DID IT

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT

THREE YEARS

IT TOOK ME THREE YEARS AND I FINALLY DID IT!

oh, man. Oh, man, that feels good.
The last and final moment is yours,
That agony is your triumph...

User Info: KuroPuP

KuroPuP
1 month ago#14
Congratz! 👍

User Info: tiornys

tiornys
1 month ago#15
Awesome!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Help Me Finish This?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived