GZay2Stay FFX > FFXII

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. GZay2Stay FFX > FFXII

User Info: GZay2Stay

GZay2Stay
10 years ago#11
*assumes Gzay has NEVER played a game with ACTUAL long cutscenes

I have. It was FFX and MGS3. I don't call them games though. If I did I would not have finished them as I would just say this "game" is trying to be a DVD.

I played MGS3 and FFX as interactive movies. Not as games. If they were classified as video game they would be a completely piss on the medium. Giving up the interactivity that the medium is about to be more like movies. I classify them both as interactive movies. It just makes sense that way.

well. gzay, if you play the xenosaga series. i think you'll appreciate ffx more. because ffx being a interactive movie is not even plausible.

FFX is an interactive movie. Play FFIX and then FFX and tell me how many times you have to press a button in FFIX compared to FFX.
---

User Info: MASTERBLADEX

MASTERBLADEX
10 years ago#12
glitch

User Info: Volcanopickle

Volcanopickle
10 years ago#13
Wait a second. MGS3 as an interactive movie? Never say that. It had quite short cutscenes and the long ones explained parts of that game and the others so it is nowhere near an interactive movie extremely linear but not a movie as it has too many outcomes and alternative story directions.

User Info: Knight_Auron

Knight_Auron
10 years ago#14
A holly tree.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/VariegatedHollyBush.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/knight_auron/

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
10 years ago#15
xenosaga had way longer cutscenes thats right...thats why i only played one of those games...xenogears was way better.

User Info: SweetShotUsopp

SweetShotUsopp
10 years ago#16
FFX is an interactive movie. Play FFIX and then FFX and tell me how many times you have to press a button in FFIX compared to FFX.

*Plays Lightning dodge

*Fights Nemesis

*Hold X in battle with IX with cursor memory

Ok... yeah...
"Chichi Chichi OPPAI! Boing BOIIING!!"
~Parco Folgore

User Info: mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz
10 years ago#17
FFX's cutscenes have nothing on Xenosaga III. If you want to complain about a movie type game, go play Xenosaga III and then come back and realize that FFX isn't all that bad.

Also, I hope you know the difference between opinion and fact, right TC?
Come in snake…What happened?...Snake?…Snaaaakkee – Otacon: MGS4

User Info: Exsoldier001

Exsoldier001
10 years ago#18
you are a blind fanboy gzay..

i prefer FFXII over X, but X still was a great game. you are exegerating on FFX cutscene. the cutscene was just around 60% of the whole game. by the end part you were left for like another 40% full gameplay.added with the gameplay in the first 60%, you get more gameplay for the whole game to compare with Cutscene.

and one more thing, dont speak ill of Mgs series.

User Info: donkeyjack

donkeyjack
10 years ago#19
well. gzay, if you play the xenosaga series. i think you'll appreciate ffx more. because ffx being a interactive movie is not even plausible.

Yo xenosaga has to be the doomsday of jrp to me that game sucks. how do you like that game with tastes you have masterblade? oh my goodness xenosaga series. Legend of dragoon half of disc 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xenosaga.

User Info: SweetShotUsopp

SweetShotUsopp
10 years ago#20
^

That's if you speed through.
"Chichi Chichi OPPAI! Boing BOIIING!!"
~Parco Folgore
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. GZay2Stay FFX > FFXII

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived