• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Legends
  3. I would have bought this. Also, I feel bad for the 2010 topics.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
6 years ago#1
Like the title says, I would gladly have bought this if came out on the PSP whether digital, physical, or both. I'm trying to throw my money at you Capcom, but you keep saying "Nah, I don't want you to empty your wallet out on me like you used to, I'm tired of your cash."

I'd buy a remake of the Battle Network series, I'd buy a remake of the X series, I'd buy a remake of the Zero series, and I'd buy anything new concerning Mega Man. WTF Capcom. And Inafune should buy the rights to Mega Man and continue working on it. Seriously, F*** Gunvolt and MN9.

I really feel bad for the 2010 topics that showed people hyped about Legends 3, only to be disappointed like a year or two later. Kinda like seeing/studying a tragic moment in history, and then wishing you could help change that tragic outcome. I would probably just tell everyone not to be hyped since Crapcom would cancel it anyways.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Legends
  3. I would have bought this. Also, I feel bad for the 2010 topics.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A