• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Legends
  3. Please, help me to get the whole Mega Man Legends series

User Info: Scott4479

Scott4479
10 years ago#1

Hello everyone!

Please, read it all!

I'm a collector and I need to buy this series. Please, help me out!

There are 2 games right now on eBay. They are Mega Man Legends graded VGA 90 and The Misadventures of Tron Bonne graded VGA 90 as well. They both cost $449.99. I've been saving the money for half a year just to buy these amazing titles.

But there's one problem... I live in Russia! That means in order to get these games I have to deal with the company called "BayRu" which TWICES the price of the items! I hate those people! But I have no choice at the moment.

I wanted to offer my price to the seller, but if I do it, I'll have to pay extra 40% of the price to the abovementioned company. So it MUST be listed as "Buy It Now".

I tried to register on eBay so that I could send my question to the seller directly and ask him what MINIMUM price he wanted for the games, but eBay wouldn't let me! They wanted me to somehow confirm my account with a credit card which does not exist. My message was not sent and the account was blocked eventually. It's of no use, anyway...

Then I tried to make BayRu help me and send my question, but they took no notice of my message.

Unable to find any way to contact the seller I lost one of the items I was interested in. It was Mega Man Legends 2 graded VGA 85+...

I'm very upset.

!!!

Now there are 2 more games left on eBay. Their numbers are 150643622631 and 120759707285.

What I want you, guys, to do is to contact the seller if you can and ask him one question: what MINIMUM price he wants for both games. Let me know what it is and then ask the seller to set the price as "Buy It Now". Maybe he'll agree to relist those two games as one lot (maybe $500 for both games). It would help me to save on shipping and "BayRu" won't get extra cash from me.

Ask the seller about it too.

!!!

And one more thing. If you know where I could buy the VGA graded copy of Mega Man Legends 2, then post a comment here, please!

I hope someone will read this and help me.

1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Legends
  3. Please, help me to get the whole Mega Man Legends series
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A