• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: piplupmaster

piplupmaster
12 years ago#1
I wanted this.
PSN/GT: MGSCalling
My Internet: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4174520338

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
12 years ago#2
I think this game and legends 2 will be available for the PSN after the PSP Go launch.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

User Info: piplupmaster

piplupmaster
12 years ago#3
Nice. Thanks for the info. Any word on the price?
PSN/GT: MGSCalling
My Internet: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4174520338

User Info: plasmatic5

plasmatic5
12 years ago#4
If Capcom gave this game a chance...then there'd possibly be more interest which would lead to a third one!
The problem with trolls is that you can't logic with them. The same goes for idiots.

User Info: EngineR2

EngineR2
12 years ago#5
As far as giving it a chance, that's actually half Capcom, and half the consumer's fault that this isn't recognized as well as it could be. Not enough people picked the game up, and those who did were turned away from it because it deviated from the side-scroll jump-and-shoot genre by going to 3-D, it was difficult to control for some people, and there wasn't enough generated interest in the game.

Although, now, Capcom is putting forth some effort to get a new crowd to take notice of the series(as well as the already-established fans of the series), by releasing the games in PSP format, twice, and bringing characters into other games, like Tatsunoko VS. Capcom. Well, at least in Japan. Which reminds me, I hope they release the Tron Bonne game for the PSP. I never got to play that one on the PlayStation when it was a brand new game. At least, I'd have all three for one system.
"If I can't drive around in a convertible with the wind blowing in my hair, what's the point of having a head?"
- Stephanie Vanderkellen
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A