• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tr0lldr0id

Tr0lldr0id
1 year ago#1
Has anyone else ever noticed that Link's house in this game is pretty dang nice? Especially when you compare to the rest of Ordon. Like, come on, this dude has a three floor (more or less) house, not even counting the basement, built into a TREE, complete with a table and all pots and pans, furniture, etc. And he's, what... sixteen? maybe eighteen? What the heck?

User Info: Tippetarius

Tippetarius
1 year ago#2
It is implied to be the same house his ancestor, the Hero of Time lived in. It's probably been around a lot longer than the other buildings in Ordon, so there's been more time to build upon it and make improvements.
Call me Tip. Or Tippi, if you prefer. And yes, just like my namesake, I'm actually a girl.

User Info: Tr0lldr0id

Tr0lldr0id
1 year ago#3
oh really? I was under the impression that the Hero Of Time lived in Korok forest.

You know, I read the Hyrule Historia, so of course, I'm an expert on LoZ games I never played... That is fascinating though, thanks for the info!

User Info: Asaki

Asaki
6 months ago#4
But he doesn't have a bed!!!
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 48 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 887 Questions (887 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A