• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. There is a mistake in this game...

User Info: Beans345

Beans345
1 year ago#1
I don't mean a glitch or a coding error. I mean a mistake.

Looking back, I tend to give the game a hard time for making some pretty questionable grammar decisions, but none were as blatantly obvious as the description for the Filled Sky Book. It probably won't happen by unless you look for it though, mostly because A: it's a temporary item and B: most people don't think to press the ''Info'' button to read a description. Anyway, here's the mistake:

''An vital part of reaching the sky''

Did the HD versions fix this, or is it the same?
Always think about your decisions before you make them, not after.

User Info: Tippetarius

Tippetarius
1 year ago#2
Beans345 posted...
Looking back, I tend to give the game a hard time for making some pretty questionable grammar decisions, but none were as blatantly obvious as the description for the Filled Sky Book.

"Well Come!"

"We just a got a larger bomb bag in stock."

"You feel all warm and fuzzy! inside!"

"You're our bodyguard, Grasshopper, so you all you have to do is practice hard!"
Call me Tip. Or Tippi, if you prefer. And yes, just like my namesake, I'm actually a girl.

User Info: Beans345

Beans345
1 year ago#3
I know. I noticed two more, but only when it was too late. (So much for my signature phrase)

Hypothetically ''Well come'' can be said as long as a comma is in between both words, but that might not have been the context in which they were used.

There are no writing issues with "We just a got a larger bomb bag in stock." It is false information, though.

"You feel all warm and fuzzy! inside!" Maybe I missed that one, but I don't think it looked exactly like that or else I probably would have noticed it.

"You're our bodyguard, Grasshopper, so you all you have to do is practice hard!" I completely missed that one. And it was easier to spot, too.

Well, anyway that just drives my point further. There are mistakes all over the place and none of them were caught. Hopefully the HD versions fixed it.
Always think about your decisions before you make them, not after.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. There is a mistake in this game...
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A