• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. The water flow in the Lakebed Temple

User Info: Beans345

Beans345
2 years ago#1
Not only have I not been able to find anything about this topic on gamefaqs, I couldn't find anything on the internet that talks about this.

Near the beginning of your journey in the Lakebed temple you'll come across a room with lots of bridges. In this same room, there is a water flow at the bottom with those jellyfish in it. I recently discovered that you can actually go in the water flow, by latching onto some seaweed on the wall beside the bridge.

There really isn't anything valuable to find down there, but I'm surprised no guide that I've consulted has mentioned this. Or any message on this board.

So, penny for your thoughts?
Everything that happens in your life is the result of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.

User Info: beachbum13

beachbum13
2 years ago#2
I found out about that a few years ago, from the Wii version. I'm kind of surprised they didn't put anything down there, like a Piece of Heart. For such an interesting area, it's completely pointless for it to be there as it is.

User Info: Mr Hangman

Mr Hangman
2 years ago#3
I've explored down there before. IIRC there's a yellow rupee under a rock. So... not much. But then the game doesn't have much to reward you with anyway. There's already rupees everywhere and very little to spend them on.
What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear another world all around us? -Dune

User Info: ParadiseRegaind

ParadiseRegaind
2 years ago#4
I actually just got to this temple (first playthrough), so I will be sure to keep an eye out for this area. Thanks for the info!
My Nintendo Collection:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/community/ParadiseRegaind/games/owned
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. The water flow in the Lakebed Temple
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A