• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. Question for those who have completed the game...

User Info: TheDistorted

TheDistorted
2 years ago#1
.. so, it's to do with Wolf Link... what's the percentage of time the player can expect to spend playing as a wolf in comparison to playing as humanoid Link?
Is it like 50/50, or more in favour of the wolf, or more in favour of human Link?
I ask cos I'm not a massive fan of the wolf gimmick (probably sacrilege to many, I think it's safe to guess, but I have my preference all the same haha), and would much prefer it if I get to experience more of the game as typical Link, who's a blast to control in this game/version.
Thanks.
SUDDENLYANOMALOUSFIELDIMPOSSIBLETOANALYZEAPPEARSINTOKYO!

User Info: MyVietName

MyVietName
2 years ago#2
You play the game majority of the time as Link 70/30
FC: 0318-7044-8010

User Info: TheDistorted

TheDistorted
2 years ago#3
MyVietName posted...
You play the game majority of the time as Link 70/30

Ok, cool! Thank you very much for the confirmation :D
SUDDENLYANOMALOUSFIELDIMPOSSIBLETOANALYZEAPPEARSINTOKYO!

User Info: guy12345

guy12345
2 years ago#4
I'd concur with 70/30

User Info: Beans345

Beans345
2 years ago#5
In dungeons after the Lakebed Temple the only ones you really spend more than a fifteenth of as a wolf are the next two. The three dungeons thereafter all focus more on your skills when Link is a human.
I'm taking for granted that you don't want spoilers, but also that you have the Master sword, because it's at that point that you can transform. That's why I mentioned the Lakebed Temple but not the ones after it.

But the general consensus is that you spend more time as a human than as a wolf in the entire game.
Everything that happens in your life is the result of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. Question for those who have completed the game...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A