• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. Let's welcome 10 years since this game launched

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
3 years ago#1
Even though I'm 2 hours late in my timezone
People who like Brawl the least as a SSB. game: 5 (including me)
People who like Smash 64 the most: 4 (I like Melee slightly more, but I'm not a Melee fanboy)

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
3 years ago#2
Welcome indeed, and I only just began my first playthrough yesterday (although I have played once before) and so far so good, if not a little confusing at first.
"The way I see it, you can either run from the past, or learn from it!" -- Rafiki, Lion King =D

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
3 years ago#3
Keeping this topic alive
"The way I see it, you can either run from the past, or learn from it!" -- Rafiki, Lion King =D

User Info: JadeTorchwood

JadeTorchwood
3 years ago#4
Can't believe that it's been ten years since Twilight Princess has been released.

User Info: PappinAce

PappinAce
3 years ago#5
^I know. An entire decade went by in an eyeblink dude.

Where were you all ten years ago when you first played this game? I was in my last year of high school. I remember going only half-days because I was doing a co-op program with my part time job at Applebee's :D it was so nice. I would come home from school at 11:14am and play Twilight Princess for hours, then watch soccer, and occasionally go to work to meet the 15 hour per week requirement. Good times. Back when life was easy and Zelda was magical.
http://pappinace.deviantart.com/

User Info: NormnStansfield

NormnStansfield
3 years ago#6
Easily one of the best games I ever played. Tons of respectful nods to the history, new and brilliant twists on the dungeon diving, and a final battle that is just awesome and epic. Oozing charm and heart. I love it.
the artist formerly known as southe03 and southe05.
Currently playing: Zelda Twilight Princess, Max Payne 3
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. Let's welcome 10 years since this game launched
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A