What is error code 31020?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  3. What is error code 31020?

User Info: aeroblaster7

aeroblaster7
6 years ago#1
Can't get online because of this...
Perry the Platypus for SSB4! Others who want: 0
Not changing this till I have a full set of Korean Crown Beasts (Started 20/12/2010)

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
6 years ago#2
Why don't you try entering it in the troubleshooting section on nintendo.com? <_<
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both

User Info: Dialga

Dialga
6 years ago#3
I found this:

1: Download a registry cleaner and install it.
2: Open the registry cleaner and scan you computer for free
3: Click fix button and you done.
#483 Dialga; Steel/Dragon Type
Pokedex Entry: A legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh. It is said that time flows when Dialga's heart beats.

User Info: Dialga

Dialga
6 years ago#4
pokedude900 posted...
Why don't you try entering it in the troubleshooting section on nintendo.com? <_<

"Error Code: 31020
Specific Error Code Not Found - General Troubleshooting

Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

Check your router's broadcast settings to find out if it is set to "G", "B", or "Mixed." Mixed typically works best, but try all three to see if it improves the network connection to the Wii console.

Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off. Wireless keyboards and mice may also cause interference.

If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance."

~Nintendo.com
#483 Dialga; Steel/Dragon Type
Pokedex Entry: A legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh. It is said that time flows when Dialga's heart beats.

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
6 years ago#5
Wait, how the heck did you get that username this late?
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both

User Info: Eos_King_Zerker

Eos_King_Zerker
6 years ago#6
No clue how, I just entered Dialga and was surprised to find that no one had claimed the username, but someone did claim Dialga_Dude/DialgaDude.
See you Space Cowboy, someday somewhere
Banned, but not forgotten.

User Info: aeroblaster7

aeroblaster7
6 years ago#7
Getting the same on Pokemon now.... is something up with NoE/NoUK's online servers?
Official Detective of the NDF// Sol Sage of PSBG
Not changing this till I have a full set of Korean Crown Beasts (Started 20/12/2010)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  3. What is error code 31020?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived