Why Ganondorf is #1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Duh_Key

Duh_Key
8 years ago#91

"Wow, my argument isn't very strong. Let's say it in as assertively as I can and hope people believe it." -_"<

"****, somebody's calling me out. I have no other option except to discredit him without reinforcing proof for anything." Also -_"<

You keep telling yourself these things. It doesn't help you.

User Info: CopShowGuy

CopShowGuy
8 years ago#92
I beat a good Ganondorf a bunch of times.
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~

User Info: Jiro911

Jiro911
8 years ago#93
Goku vs Superman...

Instant Transmission to a location where there is a lot of kryptonite while holding onto superman. He transported Cell when he exploded, so superman would go with him... be powerless and easily defeated.

Goku would have to concentrate to use it and be able to lock to his enemy,and by time that happens Superman would have already reacted.

Brawl Friendcode: 4854-6099-1628 Gex
look gaiz im post dirty pix lololololol http://cfs11.tistory.com/image/32/tistory/2009/02/14/15/11/499660a09e045

Duh_Key
8 years ago#94

I beat a good Ganondorf a bunch of times.

Yeah, of course. Anyone would after about 100 matches or so... What you just said literally means nothing... It's not like I'm trying to pretend it's impossible to beat him or something... I'm just saying he's top tier. That's all.

User Info: Undead Saint

Undead Saint
8 years ago#95
Goku would have to concentrate to use it and be able to lock to his enemy,and by time that happens Superman would have already reacted.

INVALID>

Doomsday beat superman even though superman saw him coming; Supermans reaction time counts for nothing.

Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
What's up with the parentheses in random places?-Gamemaster1212

User Info: Jiro911

Jiro911
8 years ago#96
INVALID>

Doomsday beat superman even though superman saw him coming; Supermans reaction time counts for nothing.

You mean that time where he tried to stop him from reaching Metropolis? Judging by the result of that battle,it kind of did.
Brawl Friendcode: 4854-6099-1628 Gex
look gaiz im post dirty pix lololololol http://cfs11.tistory.com/image/32/tistory/2009/02/14/15/11/499660a09e045

User Info: Nikwadtkhil

Nikwadtkhil
8 years ago#97
can we pick more OPed characters to canon battle pl0x

Where is that fantastic haruhi lover....
FC in Quote: Predictable
Shut up and walk, dear

User Info: evil_gummy_bear

evil_gummy_bear
8 years ago#98
we all know that halo is the best
It's called natural selection. The only downside to her death was the fact that she had kids first. Redfox_The_Fur

User Info: LinguaMorta

LinguaMorta
8 years ago#99
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I stay off the interwebz a weekend and miss a Ganondorf-is-awesome topic?
I'm not going to wade through all the pages of this topic, but if somebody hasn't already said it:

Reason # I-don't-know-what-number-we're-on Ganondorf is # 1: He's SEXY!
April 6th 2010- LinguaMorta achieves "Elite" status - should I update my CV to reflect this?
I liked Majora's Mask before it was cool.

Duh_Key
8 years ago#100
^agreed. Ganon gets all the *****es.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived